Rules and Regulation on Group Admins
Please remember specific admins have specific jobs!
1. Helps manage and maintain the group
2. Can promote any member
3. Can accept or decline art
4. Can affiliate the group with others
Failure to do your part as a co-founder will result in demotion.
1. Responsible for contributing to awareness and activity of the group
2. Controls the contests
3. Regulates the commenting section
4. Aids members with minor issues
5. Is the group informative
Failure to stay active in the group (or ghost) will result in demotion.
1. Are here to help better your overall experience.
2. Will critique works of their choice from the Critique Request folder
3. Are responsible for delivering a respectful and professional response to those being critiqued
4. Can be requested to critique
5. The critics' icon will be displayed on the groups page under Group Critics.
Failure to perform your job respectfully as a critic can get you removed from the group.
*In order to become an admin in the group you must apply for this position by messaging the founder.
*You must be a member of the group already.
*As an admin you will be allowed to advertise and submit appropriate journal entries as well as edit the page content. Your submissions will also be accepted into the Featured folder. Please note that a contributor doesn't have as much authority as a Co-founder.
*If you have an issue or an unsatisfied experience with an admin, report your experience to the founder with appropriate proof and emotion. We take our members experience seriously and the situation will be dealt with.*
If you have any further questions please ask the founder.